


The Fire Mountains on Lanzarote
I think these photos show just how awesome the raw nature of God can be. It was a sight that truly blew me away. It's so unspoilt by mankind that it just makes you more aware of how we are destroying this perfect planet that God has made.
3 comments:
Awwww, it is beautiful there! I luv it! Only by God can these sights exist!
...and I believe we have already destroy'd much of this perfect planet! : (
I'm glad U have found my site, cuz now I have found yours!
; ]
Thanks Starbender
Will be keeping an eye on your blog.
Watch this space as i will be poster a few more pics soon!!
Wow.
Those pictures took my breath away (and the ones at the top of the page, too)!
It just goes to show the awesome power that God has that He can create such a beautiful place.
Post a Comment